Keyworth Stadium was opened in 1936 and was dedicated by FDR himself. After many years of use by Hamtramck High School, in 2016 the newly-formed Detroit City Football Club secured funding to renovate the stadium for soccer matches. From the…read more
Schomer Lichtner painted three oil-on-canvas murals (“City Workers,” “Farm Family,” and “Products of Industry and Agriculture”) in 1940, with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. They are viewable in the historic Hamtramck post office.