the historic post office building in Silver Spring, Maryland was constructed in 1936-7. with Treasury Department funds. Its construction is sometimes mis-attributed to the WPA. The U.S. Postal Service vacated the building in 1981, and the facility is now privately… read more
According to the index of WPA projects at the National Archives, WPA crews both helped improve the water system and constructed sidewalks in the Woodside Park subdivision.