The bath house, or beach pavilion, was a cooperative effort between CCC and WPA workers. The structure was left unfinished at the start of World War II. Park employees were able to complete the pavilion in 1942.
The beach shelter was completed in 1935 by CCC laborers. The style of the shelter is classified as parks rustic.
The CCC completed nine identical family cabins between 1938 and 1939. The cabins are typical of CCC construction, and represent the movement in recreational developed in the 1930s toward promoting group and family camping.
The maintenance shed was constructed by CCC laborers in 1938. The CCC used the maintenance shed for storage and truck maintenance.