The Georgia College & State University campus in Milledgeville, Georgia was heavily impacted by New Deal program construction. Multiple buildings were constructed with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds, including Beeson, Sanford, and Porter Halls.
The historic former Baldwin County Courthouse building in Milledgeville, Georgia was constructed in 1887. It was remodeled and repaired with federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds in 1937. The PWA supplied a grant of $29,250 for the project, whose total… read more