Meshomasic State Forest, the first such entity in all of New England, was improved and developed by the efforts of two C.C.C. camps: Camp Jenkins (C.C.C. Company #181), in operation from June 14, 1933 to Jan. 1, 1936; and Camp…read more
The U.S. Treasury Department provided the funds for the construction of a new post office at the northeast corner of Main St. and Hebron Ave. The building was completed in 1937 but has since been demolished.