The Civilian Conservation Corps (C.C.C.) rebuilt the historic Comstock Covered Bridge, a.k.a. the Old Comstock Bridge.
Camp Stuart, Civilian Conservation Corps (C.C.C.) Company #1194, operated between July 8, 1935 and May 31, 1937. It conducted development work at the newly-established Salmon River State Park. Work included construction of one mile of truck trails, “the clearing of miles of… read more