This was originally a tuberculosis sanitarium. New Deal workers constructed a: New kitchen and dining building, ward buildings (2), children's building, doctors' and nurses' residences, improved sewage system, new water tank and incinerator. The sanitarium was purchased by the MROSD… read more
Two additions to the courthouse were built with WPA labor in 1939. Sadly, the annex was demolished in 2006 to make room for a renovated Courthouse Square.