This may have been the Waugh School, which benefited from several WPA projects. The WPA installed a new foundation, strengthened and reinforced the framing of the building, added a new stucco exterior, and reroofed and repainted it.
This large storm sewer is an arch-shaped, reinforced concrete construction 14 feet in diameter, in the bed of Thompson Creek, and runs through residential and business districts in the southern part of Petaluma. It was constructed by the federal Works… read more
This Hopper Street plant was built in 1937 and used until 2009 when the city’s new Ellis Creek Water Recycling Facility came online. The facility was New Deal-sponsored, though which agency sponsored it is presently unknown to Living New Deal.