The Public Works Administration (PWA) funded the construction of this magnificent city hall in Lindsay CA in 1936. The building style is Mission Revival, designed by local architect Fred L. Schwartz. It has been little altered and stands today as a…read more
A stretch of six miles of Tulare Lindsay Highway (Avenue 232) was widened and resurfaced with a federal grant of $25,000. The money presumably came from the Bureau of Public Roads, but this has not been confirmed.