- Moscow, ID
- Site Type:
- Education and Health, Libraries, Colleges and Universities
- New Deal Agencies:
- Public Works Administration (PWA), Public Works Funding
- Hugh Richardson
- Quality of Information:
- Site Survival:
The PWA built an addition to the south wing of the Administration Building in 1936 to accommodate the library, which remained there until 1957 when a new library was built.
Site originally submitted by Brent McKee on October 29, 2016.
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site