- Boulder, CO
- Site Type:
- Education and Health, Libraries, Colleges and Universities
- New Deal Agencies:
- Public Works Administration (PWA), Public Works Funding
- Charles Klauder
- T.H. Buell & Co.
- Quality of Information:
- Site Survival:
The library of the University of Colorado was built with financial aid from the Public Works Administration (PWA) in 1939. It is still actively in use.
Plaque on building.
National Archives Record Group 69-N.
Site originally submitted by Gray Brechin on July 21, 2016.
At this Location:
- University of Colorado: Balch Field House - Boulder CO
- University of Colorado: Women's Club/McKenna Languages Building - Boulder CO
- University of Colorado: Museum of Natural History / Henderson Building - Boulder CO
- University of Colorado: Mary Rippon Outdoor Theater - Boulder CO
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site