- Bowling Green, KY
- Site Type:
- Federal Facilities, Post Offices, Federal Courthouses
- New Deal Agencies:
- Federal & Military Operations, Treasury Department
- Edward Laning
What is now known as the William H. Natcher U.S. Courthouse in Bowling Green, Kentucky was constructed as the United States Post Office and Courthouse in 1940-1. Construction was funded by the Treasury Department. The building also houses New Deal artwork.
Source notesNational Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 33.
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 12, 2015.
At this Location:
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site