- Easley, SC
- Site Type:
- Federal Facilities, Civic Facilities, Post Offices
- New Deal Agencies:
- Federal & Military Operations, Treasury Department
- Ray M. Lee Company
The historic former post office building in Easley, South Carolina was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which was completed in 1940, houses an example of New Deal artwork and is now privately owned.
Source notesNational Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 79.
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 7, 2015.
At this Location:
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site