- New Woodstock, NY
- Site Type:
- Education and Health, Schools
- New Deal Agencies:
- Public Works Administration (PWA), Public Works Funding
- D. Kenneth Sargent
The former high school building on School St. in New Woodstock, New York was constructed in 1938 as a Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) project. The building, which has been added to since its construction, is now privately owned and. As of 2017, it appears to be used primarily as storage, although the U.S. Postal Service is also a tenant in the south wing (an extension) of the building.
P.W.A. Docket No. NY 1489-D.S.
Personal visit by Evan Kalish, Oct. 2017
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site