McKittrick received an adobe civic center from the New Deal.
Exact location and current status unknown.
Source notesScrapbooks of clippings related to WPA projects in Fresno, Kern, King, Madera, and Tulare Counties, gift of Mrs. David T. Holmes, Vacaville, 1962. (Scrapbook can be found in the California State Library in Sacramento).
At this Location:
- Kern County Fire Stations - CA
- Mojave Swimming Pool - Mojave CA
- Arvin Miscellaneous Projects - CA
- Kern County Roadwork - CA
- Arvin Sewer System - CA
- Kern County Building - CA
- Fellows Fire Building - CA
- Taft Sidewalks - CA
- Rosedale School Building - CA
- Tehachapi Sewer System - CA
- Taft City Park - CA
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site