"Construction of Chino High School Bldg. This project consisted of the erection of three units one story stucco High School Building. Unit #1 is 191' x 25'5", consisting of one sewing room, girls' rest rook, waiting room, fitting room and two offices. Unit #2 is 140'3" x 28' and consists of drafting room and two offices, typing room, bookkeeping room, work room and supply room. This building replaces the old condemned High School Building which was unsafe for school purposes. The new Bldg. is earthquake resisting and will make the residents who have children in High School rest easier than heretofore in case of an earthquake. This work was carried on under the supervision of John LeClaire, Foreman for the School District and employed on an average of 12 men."
Source notesNational Archives and Records Administration Exact address and current status unknown. It may have been part of the old, pre-1951 Chino High School building.
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site