Made by stone. 2 stone chimneys, stone floor. Constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) in 1938.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 5 (Oct. 1938)
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 16, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE