Constructed with federal funding in 1935-36. The Wright school was initially in St. Louis County and was not affiliated with a school district, but then joined the Ladue School District. The Wright School was an elementary school for many years, but became the Ladue District early childhood center in 1982. The property is currently for sale.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 29, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE