WPA Marker, Alma ARAt northeast corner of city park, looking south
This prominently displayed 1940 WPA marker stands in the grass at the edge of a small park in Alma, and most likely refers to WPA construction of the park itself. It does also border the town’s high school, and could potentially refer to that project instead.
Project originally submitted by Robert Birch on May 31, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE