Pensacola Federal BuildingNational Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 15.
Pensacola, Florida’s historic federal building, originally constructed as Pensacola’s main post office and courthouse and since renamed the Winston E. Arnow U.S. Courthouse, was constructed with Treasury Department funds and completed in 1939.
National Register of Historic Places, Multiple Property Documentation Form: pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/64500918.pdf (.pdf page 44)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 18, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE