03 Wicker Memorial Park 03
The park includes a 232-acre tract of land owned by the township. Established in 1927 for use by township residents, it was renovated with funds and labor provided by the Works Progress Administration (WPA). The clubhouse is one of the area’s finest examples of period architecture.
DNR Survey/ National Register
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on August 27, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE