1935 Manor Water Tower
The Public Works Administration financed Manor’s water works consisting of a well, a water tower, and several miles of mains in 1935. The water tower, although no longer used, remains a landmark in the downtown district.
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on January 26, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE