Americus, GA water tower
The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed the historic water tower in downtown Americus, Georgia. Completed in 1936, the water tower still stands today. It is located on the north side of East Lamar Street between Lee and Prince Streets.
Digital Library of Georgia: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/id:guan_wpa_wpaga373 http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/id:guan_wpa_wpaga374
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE