A waterworks construction project was undertaken in McArthur, Ohio with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA supplied a $46,000 loan and $19,102 grant toward the project, whose total cost was $70,367. Work occurred between May 1935 and August 1936.
(PWA Docket No. OH 1585)
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 65.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 4, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE