Washington Street Station post office
Naperville’s historic Washington Street Station post office was constructed as the city’s main post office in 1939-40. The post office now occupies space in the south side of the building, believed to be a later addition; a bank occupies the primary portion of the historic post office structure.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 9, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE