Originally the Fine Arts Building, Texas Woman University’s Visual Arts Building was constructed with federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds in 1936.
"Building the New Deal: Federal Construction on College Campuses in 1930s Texas," by Kaitlyn Waynen https://www.twu.edu/twuart/
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 9, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE