Versailles State Park Campground
The campground was completed by Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) and Works Progress Administration (WPA) laborers in 1939. The campground consists of a main building, two restrooms, and four drinking fountains.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 30, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE