Post Office and Courthouse, Aberdeen SDSource: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 80, Aberdeen Folder. Photo edited by Evan Kalish.
Constructed by the Treasury Department in 1938 as a post office and courthouse. It is still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of South Dakota.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 25, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE