A series of stone barns arranged around a central Colonial Revival building. Designed by Edwin E. Cull, of Providence. Demolished in the early 2000s. The site is now a large parking lot.
Page 33, The Bridgemen's Magazine, Volume 35 (1935) http://www.uri.edu/home/about/history_timeline.html google maps
Project originally submitted by John P. on May 31, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE