University City Station Post Office
St. Louis’s historic University Station post office was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds during the Great Depression. The building was completed in 1938 and is still in use today. A New Deal mural, “The Louisiana Purchase Exposition,” hangs inside.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 4, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE