Custom House, Baltimore MD
Baltimore’s third custom house was designed by the firm Hornblower and Marshall and completed 1907.
The building was improved several times during the New Deal era, with notable projects including the addition of new passenger and freight elevators. The GSA notes other improvements.
http://www.gsa.gov/portal/ext/html/site/hb/category/25431/actionParameter/exploreByBuilding/buildingId/226 GSA Historic Buildings Database
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE