The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)’s Camp Robinson, which housed Company #180, was stationed at Tunxis State Forest in Hartland, Connecticut. The camp was established June 13, 1933 and was discontinued July 18, 1941.
Among other projects independently listed on other pages, work included: “12 miles of truck trails including today’s … Hall Road, construction of a house for the Forest Ranger, and miles of cross-country ski trails.”
Historical Museum of the Civilian Conservation Corps, Shenipsit State Forest: exhibit information
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 2, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE