Side of buildingShows the location next to the red courthouse.
Built through the Works Progress Administration (WPA) between 1938 and 1939, this two story building is constructed of native limestone rock, with metal bars on the windows and doors. Has some cement ornamentation between the windows. Has a flat roof. Nice rounded entrance with rock benches on either side.
Plaque on the building
Project originally submitted by Eveline Evans on May 29, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE