Princeton Town Square Bandstand
WPA crews constructed this square bandstand in 1941. The bandstand has a basement with a rock foundation and façade with rock pillars. It is located in the center of the Princeton town square and is still actively being used. A rock lintel over the door to the basement has the date 1941 carved in it.
Bandstand lintel detailBandstand lintel detail
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE