TF Green Airport Hangar
This PWA building was constructed in 1937-38 and demolished in 2013. A two-story Art Deco building intended to house both hangar and terminal facilities. The architects were Jackson, Robertson & Adams. The building was torn down as a safety measure for a runway extension.
Page 41, Rhode Island: State-Owned Historic Properties (Rhode Island Historical Preservation Commission, 1989)
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 21, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE