Sumner School Entrance, Boonville, MO
Constructed by the WPA in 1939. This was a historically black school, until desegregation in 1959. It was subsequently used as a warehouse and is currently occupied by the Concerned Citizens for the Black Community in Boonville.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 26, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE