Sterling County Texas Courthouse
The Sterling County Courthouse was built in 1938 with assistance from the Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works under docket number TEX 1585-F.
It has “wonderful Art Deco details of the local sheep and cattle-ranching enterprises and the ubiquitous cactus.” (waymarking)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish, Larry Moore on January 15, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE