Michigan State Police Post, Rockford
Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police’s Rockford Post and Sixth District Headquarters. The latter has since relocated to Grand Rapids, though the former is still based here.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE