Michigan State Police Post, East Tawas
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility continues to serve as the Michigan State Police’s East Tawas Post.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE