Starve-Hollow State Recreation Area Nursery Service Building
Concrete foundation, hipped and gabled roof, and flat-roofed dormers all 4 sides. Site of Starve Hollow nursery immediately to South with white pine plantings. Constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) between 1938 and 1939.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1937-1942; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1937-1942
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE