Southwark Station Post Office
Philadelphia’s historic Southwark Station post office was constructed in 1936 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 20, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE