Southwark PO Larter Mural (Left View)
Philadelphia’s historic Southwark Station post office contains two Section of Fine Arts murals by Robert E. Larter. The oil on canvas murals were painted in 1938 and entitled “Iron Plantation Near Southwark – 1800” and “Shipyards at Southwark – 1800.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 20, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE