South Denver Station post office
The post office in South Denver was completed in 1940 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. It is also the site of Ethel Magafan’s 1942 mural, “The Horse Corral,” completed with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/ http://www.savethepostoffice.com/node/9867
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE