The bath house, or beach pavilion, was a cooperative effort between CCC and WPA workers. The structure was left unfinished at the start of World War II. Park employees were able to complete the pavilion in 1942.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory People, Parks, and Perceptions: A History and Appreciation of Indiana State Parks by Glory-June Greiff
Project originally submitted by Indiana Division of Historic Preservation/Nicole Cory on August 13, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE