Located in rural Tippah County, about 5 miles west of Ripley, the Shady Grove School was constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) in 1936.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory database. Retrieved from https://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?view=architectural
Project originally submitted by Susan C. Allen on January 2, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE