Originally Texas Woman University’s Science Building, the structure that is now part of the Ann Stuart Science Complex was constructed with federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds in 1936.
"Building the New Deal: Federal Construction on College Campuses in 1930s Texas," by Kaitlyn Waynen https://www.twu.edu/downloads/lasso/Page3_jan20.pdf
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 9, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE