Coudersport, Pennsylvania received a new school building during the 1930s with the aid of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. Construction occurred between May 1936 and January 1937. The location and present status of the building are unknown to Living New Deal.
PWA Docket No. W1108
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 31.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 29, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE