The former Ball Township High School (now elementary school) auditorium/gymnasium was constructed in 1934-5 with federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds.
PWA Docket No. IL 8168
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 45.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 31, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE