San Mateo County Courthouse Annex Demolition
Project type: Auxiliary Civic Facilities, Civic Facilities, Courthouses (State & Local)
Designers: W. H. ToepkeView Project in a Separate Window
Two additions to the courthouse were built with WPA labor in 1939. Sadly, the annex was demolished in 2006 to make room for a renovated Courthouse Square.
https://www.rcpl.info/services/courthousehistory.html The Architect and Engineer. August 1936. https://www.ci.redwood-city.ca.us/phed/econdev/redevelopment/downtown/tomorrow/courthousesquare.html
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE