A long, low Art Deco building constructed by the PWA in 1938-39. Originally a high school, it is now used as a junior high. The architect was Edward O. Ekman, of Providence.
Page 407, The Bridgemen's Magazine, Vol. 38 (1938)
Project originally submitted by John P. on April 3, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE